With locations all over the world, our client is by far the leader in this industry. Mergers and acquisitions is routine for this company.
For the global Strategic Projectmanagement team we are looking for a:
Global Implementation Consultant PMO
You will shape and set up the worldwide IT PMO. You’ll participate in high-impact transformational projects with exposure to top leadership while enjoying great entrepreneurial freedom.
- Implement and standardize overall program management and reporting frameworks based on best practices
- Improve the overall project management maturity across IT
- Transform project reporting processes for IT projects
- Manage, plan and facilitate strategic project planning process incl. risk management
- Assist with IT portfolio management
- Support project managers with project planning, project control, resource allocation and communications
- Deliver hands-on support to program- and project managers
- Prepare decision-making material for project boards
- Take ownership as a projectmanager when applicable
- Ability to balance pragmatism and drive for action with structural improvements
- Ability to integrate and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Work hard, play hard
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Master degree
- Experience as Projectmanager, Project coordinator or PMO of complex IT projects in an international organization
- Experience with Project Management methodologies like PMI, Prince2 or IPMA
- Deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional and agile project management methodologies used in the industry like PRINCE2 or Scrum
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, both technical and non-technical, in English
- High proficiency with MS office tools
- High proficiency with MS Project and/or other project management tools.
- Travelling for this position is regular but not frequent
An assessment is part of the recruitment process.
The opportunity to grow in a demanding, fast growing organization. Highly motivated international team of professionals.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply for the vacancy via the link on our website or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this job or organization, please contact Bas van der Waarden at + 31 33 247 31 10.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Neem contact op met Bas van der Waarden