For our client in The Hague, we are currently recruiting an Interim DevOps Lead.
Location: The Hague & Utrecht
Period: 4 months (+ possible extension)
As a DevOps Lead you are responsible for continuous improvement of the technical product. With the input from the Product Owner (s), you will develop the product. But you are also responsible for the functioning & management of the DevOps team.
Interim Lead DevOps | The Hague
- Implement the working method, technology and innovation based on, for example. long-term vision of the business director
- Realizing the development roadmap, based on the business needs of the Product Owner.
- Monitoring progress by managing the sprints
- Translating highover business user stories (in collaboration with the Business Analyst) into concrete actions
- Operational management and coaching of the DevOps team
- Managing contracts with suppliers
- Act as the point of contact for the domain / feature in question
- Estimate and provide feedback on expected required capacity / time and budget per development iteration
- Implementation of working method, technology and innovation based on long term vision
- Extensive knowledge of: Cloud application architecture, Azure, AWS, Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience in leading a (development) team
- Experience with agile / multidisciplinary work
- Team player who actively cooperates with peers, teams and stakeholders, such as Product Owners and Architects
- A lead that can develop, direct, motivate and mandate teams
- You are Data Driven and use data as a starting point for the operation and decisions
- Strong analytical skills and able to interpret data quickly
- Independent and proactive
- Keeps the overview
Vragen over deze vacature?
Neem contact op met Wiebe Lempke